Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 17- Philippians 2:1-5

I think that I was able to witness the attitude of Christ this week because of WorkFest. All of the people on our crew were working together toward the common goal of fixing up Jerry and Chris' house. Every person on the purple crew had such a positive attitude and I don't think I heard a complaint out of any of them. We had some great discussions at lunch time as well, such as, "What's the definition of love?" and "What's the meaning of life?" (we didn't come up with definite answers to either question, but it was still fun to hear everyone's ideas).

I was also privileged to witness the attitudes of Chuck and Fred this week. Chuck is in his 60's and Fred was probably a little bit older than that. They both have such a strong relationship with God, which is evident through their actions. They were so patient with everyone as they were explaining tasks to them and they remembered to make sure that there was always work for people. I'm very lucky to have met and worked with all of these people!

Question: Who have you met that has modeled Christ's love through their actions? What were some of the qualities that those people had?

2 comments:

Kim said...

All of your posts about Workfest are making me so sad that I wasn't there!!

Jenna said...

Awww... if it makes you feel any better, we were really sad that you weren't there, either.