Thursday, May 21, 2009

Semi-violent kid story

Yesterday, as the kids were lining up to go outside after playing on the playground, Kameryn (she's the one with the best twang) was holding a caterpillar. She stated angrily, "This caterpillar PUKED on me!" I had to stifle my laughter because I didn't think that it was possible for someone to know about a caterpillar's bodily fluids and then I told her, "You need to leave the caterpillar out here because you're not allowed to take it inside." She looked at it for a few seconds, then threw it down on the ground and stomped on it a couple of times. I told her to stop doing that and said to Susan (one of the other teachers), "Oh my gosh... I wonder what she'll do if one of her kids pukes on her once she's a mom." Then we all went inside for nap time.

No comments: