Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cute kid story

I'm going to try to be better about remembering to write down the funny things that the kids at the CDC say. My personal favorite was from a week ago when I was talking to Emily (the most theatrical little redhead one will ever meet). Here's the conversation:

Jenna: "Ooh Emily, I like your pretty pink nail polish."
Emily (holding up both of her pointer fingers): "Thank you... it gets scraped off of these ones when I pick my boogers."

I stifled my laughter and my stomach churned a little at the same time. Then I immediately went to tell Kim because you can't keep a conversation like that to yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what is it about booger stories...they are SO delightful... i'm sure daddy will love advertising THIS story... love you xoxo