Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa's List

During play time today, Kylee (she's 4 years old going on about 75) came over to me and asked, "How do you spell 'squirt in the face with soap?' " I asked her why she would need to know how to spell that since it was kind of a strange request. She said that she was writing a letter to Santa and telling him about all of the bad things that one of the other girls had done this year. This kid (who I'll leave nameless) bites and smacks the other kids AT LEAST once per day and she usually picks on the weaker ones. I just thought it was hilarious that a 4 year old would think to write a letter to Santa listing the mean things that another kid was doing. It was especially funny because Kylee is one of the sweetest children that I've ever met and I've never imagined her wanting to get another person into trouble. I guess writing to Santa is her way of sticking up for the other kids, though.

No comments: